Friday, April 20, 2012

What's the Skinny?

It's been quiet around my blog, and for that I apologize! I'm currently knee-deep in my current manuscript, Edge of the Past. But there are some fun things coming up I wanted to mention. Stop by for a visit next Friday, April 27 when I interview Sergei from Life on the Edge as part of the "Oh, My Hero" blog hop. And starting May 1, I'll be participating in the Spring Fling blog hop and giving away another Amazon gift card! I also have a special promotion in the works for Mother's Day that I'm very excited about. More details soon!

Before I go, I'll share another little teaser from Edge of the Past!




As usual, Dad took charge of easing the tension, directing Sergei and me to pose for funny pictures in Red Square. Sergei raised me up into the air, and I demonstrated my overhead lift positions as Dad photographed us with the multi-colored turrets of St. Basil’s Cathedral in the background. Holding me aloft with one arm, Sergei spun in a circle as if he was rotating on the ice. The other tourists around us applauded, and Sergei brought me down into his arms. A smile crept across his face, and I gave him a tender kiss, melting the tiny snowflakes on his lips.





6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I shall be featuring 'Life On The Edge' in a weekly meme I take part in, called 'Teaser Tuesdays', where we share a line or two from the book we are currently reading.

    'Edge Of The Past' looks to be coming on nicely. You will have to let me know when you are coming up towards publication and I can do an advance feature under my 'New Titles' category.

    Have a great weekend,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne! I'll definitely let you know when I get to that point. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, Sergei! I can't wait to meet this hero. He sounds so swoon worthy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria! I'm looking forward to reading all the entries next week. Can never meet enough swoony guys! :)

      Delete
  3. Now I want to go visit this place - with Sergei, of course!

    ReplyDelete