Sunday, December 21, 2014

Unforgettable Moments of Love Show


I've never visited Las Vegas, so when I heard there would be a Disson skating show with Meryl Davis & Charlie White AND Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto in Vegas, I knew I had to go! I was even more excited when I heard O.A.R. would be the live band because they are a current rock band with great songs (unlike most of the live musical acts Disson books).

The show was one of the best Disson specials I've seen. The cast was a good mix of longtime pro veterans and recent competitors on the Olympic scene. The highlight for me was seeing Meryl, Charlie, Tanith, and Ben skate a quartet program. I've always wanted to see them swap partners, and their program to Sam Smith's "Lay Me Down" didn't disappoint!

Here are my photos from the show and the post-show meet and greet! => PHOTOS

The programs from what I can remember :)

Kimmie Meissner & Michael Weiss - O.A.R. song
Alissa Czisny - Evita by Madonna
Alissa Czisny - O.A.R. song
Kimmie Meissner - "In Your Eyes" by Quietdrive
Micheal Weiss - "Teenage Dream" by Boyce Avenue
Brian Boitano - "Shatter" by O.A.R.
Brian Boitano - "Truly" (cover of Lionel Ritchie song)
Meryl Davis/Charlie White/Tanith Belbin/Ben Agosto - "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith
Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto - "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
Meryl Davis & Charlie White - "Peace" by O.A.R.
Ryan Bradley - "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers
Ryan Bradley - O.A.R. song
Elvis Stojko - O.A.R. song
Elvis Stojko and wife Gladys Orozco - "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
Evan Lysacek - "Latch" by Sam Smith
Evan Lysacek - O.A.R. song


No comments:

Post a Comment